March 24, 2020
Regarding the Novel Corona Virus making its way around the globe.
The virus was named by the International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses (ICTV): "severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2" (SARS-CoV-2)
The disease caused by the virus was named by the World Health Organization: COVID19
This new Virus is affecting companies, countries and supply chains around the globe.
We would like to ensure our customers new and existing that our company and supply chains are fully operational.
- Our critical supplier of as needed items has assured us as of March 24, 2020 they will be in operation as an exempt operation working in the financial sector. We will in the coming days being stocking those items to ensure business continuation in the case of a shutdown of that region.
- Our stock levels are safe and are being refreshed as needed.
- Our assembly teams are authorized for travel and work in their regions and continue to assemble and test units daily.
- Out of an abundance of caution our shipping is now wiping down all units and packaging with disinfectant wipes and using proper protective gear during assembly.
- No person is allowed in the production area who is sick or showing any symptoms or who has had direct contact with a known COVID19 patient.
If you would like to exercise the same abundance of caution we would encourage you to leave your unit boxed in a warm (room temperature or above) area for no less than 3 days before wiping down the package and contents with disinfectant wipes.
If there are any changes to this status we will update you here.